One of the prerequisites of buying a new property is a home loan. The process of acquiring a home loan can be confusing and tedious. To help the customers with this, Siddharth has created a comprehensive guide that offers information on home loans. Browse through this document to gain insight and take the right decision.
List of papers/ documents applicable to all applicants:
• Completed loan application
• 3 Passport size photographs
• Proof of identify (photocopies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving licence/ IT PAN card)
• Proof of residence (photocopies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill/ Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID card)
• Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals
• Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months
• Signature identification from present bankers
• Personal Assets and Liabilities statement
For guarantor (wherever applicable):
• Personal Assets and Liabilities Statement
• 2 passport size photographs
• Proof of identification as above
• Proof of residence as above
• Proof of business address as above
• Signature identification from his/her present bankers
Additional documents required for salaried persons :
• Original Salary Certificate from employer
• TDS certificate on Form 16 or copy of IT Returns for last two financial years, duly acknowledged by IT Deptt.
Additional documents required for Professionals/self- employed/ other IT assesses:
• Acknowledged copies of three years I.T. returns/ Assessment Orders.
• Photocopies of challans evidencing payment of Advance Income Tax.
© 2017 nChip Technologies. All Rights Reserved | Design by nChip India